- `Here’s a truly terrifying Halloween story – and unfortunately this one is all too real.
- A 5-year-old Ohio boy had just gotten back from trick-or-treating and was eating some of his candy when he suddenly had a seizure. He was rushed to the hospital, where he tested positive for meth.
- The boy’s mother says he had eaten only a couple of pieces of candy and also played with a pair of plastic vampire teeth. Police are currently testing both the teeth and the candy.
- Police warned parents to make sure to closely inspect your child’s halloween candy. They also say some street drugs are made to resemble candy like Sweet Tarts.
- Do you have a fear of trick-or-treating for this reason? Ever find something suspicious in the candy haul?