By Naysimone |
- Stephen Colbert has a suggestion of who should be able to speak after President Trump gives the State of the Union address, and that person is Cardi B.
- Colbert announced on Twitter that he has started a petition to have Cardi give the rebuttal to the president’s address.
- Four hours after he sent out the post, the tweet received 24,000 likes and over 13,000 retweets.
- Cardi has been in several back and forths with political pundits ever since she did a video about the plight of workers being affected by the government shutdown.
- Would you sign a petition to have Cardi B speak after the president? Are you taking Colbert’s petition seriously? As the government shutdown continues, are the times for jokes over?