By Naysimone |
- A trip to Starbucks to wait in line for your favorite beverage may not be necessary if you live in the right area.
- Starbucks has planned an expansion of their delivery system to cater to roughly a quarter of their coffee shops.
- Starbucks tested out delivery in Miami last fall and is now expanding to other cities including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington.
- Customers will be able to order from almost the entire menu, 95 percent of the core menu to be exact, through the Uber Eats app. The initial fee to order will be $2.49.
- What do you think about Starbucks offering delivery? How much do you think it will get used?