- The son of Berry Gordy and one-hit wonder Rockwell was arrested back in November for allegedly beating a woman with a chair.
- The incident happened at a hotel in Hollywood. The alleged victim has filed a lawsuit for compensation for her injuries.
- The Blast reports the woman worked for Rockwell (Real name Kennedy Gordy). When she asked to get paid, he attacked her with the chair breaking her arm. The lawsuit is asking for damages exceeding $25,000.
- Rockwell has multiple criminal cases open on him currently including criminal threats, lewd acts, and indecent exposure.
- Have you ever had to confront someone for not paying you? What happened?