- Tiffany Haddish is grabbing a lot of attention lately. Her comedy show on New Year’s Eve was a disaster and now her fur protest has gotten the attention of PETA.
- Last week, Haddish did an Instagram video about a fur vest she got from a fan. Haddish said, “I’m going to wear fur every day until they stop killing black people. When the police stop killing black people, I’ll stop wearing fur. It’s my new protest. So sorry PETA, don’t be mad at me, be mad at the police.”
- PETA responded to Haddish saying, “We love you, Tiffany, and as an animal rights organization, we advocate for and believe in kindness towards all, including animals.”
- They continued, “We hope that you choose to protest in a different way that doesn’t harm any humans or any animals, but is kind to all.”
- That seems to be a reasonable request from PETA. Do you think Haddish will reconsider her protest?