- Lori Loughlin is free on $1 million bond after appearing in federal court in Los Angeles.
- She was allowed to put up her home as collateral to secure the bond.
- She was also allowed to retain her passport and return to Canada to finish a film project.
- In December when the project is over she will surrender her passport.
- Lori and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, agreed to pay $500,000 in exchange for having their 2 daughters recruited to be a part of the USC crew team even though neither teen actually rowed.
- Should Lori have been allowed to return to Canada to work?