By Naysimone |
- According to producer Jazze Pha, Lil Jon and Jermaine Dupri will also be involved in the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Pha, who is one of the most knowledgeable people of entertainment happening in Atlanta may have let the cat out of the bag when he hinted at their involvement.
- “I think Lil Jon and Jermaine Dupri and everybody gonna make it hot,” Jazze said to paparazzi outside of LAX. “They gonna make it live. Maybe I let the cat outta the bag, I don’t know.”
- Maroon 5, Travis Scott, and Big Boi are already confirmed as halftime performers, and we’ll have to see if the others take part on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Do you think that the performer’s lineup is overshadowing who’ll play in the game? Does it matter to you who performs at halftime? Who would you like to see perform at halftime?