- If you’re planning to jet off to someplace warmer for Spring Break this weekend, be forewarned; you probably should get to the airport extra early.
- Transportation Security Administration officials are urging travelers to show up at least two hours early, noting that from March 14 to April 28, more than 107 million passengers will be screened nationwide.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul airport expects Friday will be one of their three busiest days, citing figures from the federal agency. The other two are March 21 and 22.
- TSA spokesperson Lorie Dankers says that staff will be working overtime to ensure a smooth process.
- Are you heading out for Spring Break? Where are you going? Have you gone in the past? What did you do?