Duffy’s announced five more restaurants in our area will re-open after shutting down due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Three other local locations in North Palm Beach, Jupiter, and Port St. Lucie re-opened last week, as the restaurant plans to re-open locations in phases.
The five locations re-opening Wednesday are:
- West Palm Beach: 6845 Okeechobee Blvd
- Greenacres: 6864 Forest Hill Blvd
- Port St. Lucie: 3001 SW Port St Lucie Blvd
- Stuart: 1 SW Osceola St
- West Boca: 20465 South State Road
Duffy’s said the majority of their restaurants will open by the end of July.
The restaurant has implemented new guidelines to protect the safety of staff and patrons. Those guidelines include:
- Daily health screenings of all Team Players
- Additional Team Player health and safety training
- Providing facemasks and gloves for all Team Players
- Sanitizing stations at the entrance and throughout the restaurant
- Limiting dine-in capacity and expanding outdoor patio seating options
- Maintaining social distancing practices between parties
- Single-use and contactless menus
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces continually
- Offering contactless curbside pickup for to-go orders
- Always ensuring compliance with CDC and local mandates
“Opening responsibly also includes sustainability. We are looking to the future by taking the steps now needed to keep the doors open and our Team Members employed to continue to serve our communities the best wings, best burgers and best happy hours,” the chain said in a statement.