Coca-Cola 4 parks sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The Coca-Cola 4 Parks Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its radio station WMBX-FM (“Sponsor”) and the “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Disney Destinations, LLC (“Prize Provider”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this Sweepstakes) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step- brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside Florida and where prohibited by l All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
- Beginning April 9, 2019 through April 19, 2019 listen to radio station WMBX-FM for the special announcement. When prompted, be the designated caller to win a Prize Pack, as described below (subject to eligibility). All Prize Pack winners will also be entered into the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Odds of being a designated caller depend upon the total number of calls received, the time of day the calls are made and the order in which they were received. Not responsible for faulty or mis-transcribed telephone communication, dropped calls or incorrect announcements of any kind. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Promotion participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
- Beginning 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on April 9, 2019 through 11:59:59 PM (ET) on April 21, 2019 log on to X1023.xom and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the on-line entry form to enter the Grand Prize Random Drawing. Limit one (1) online entry per person, per day.
- GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about April 22, 2019 from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 3A and all eligible entries received via Rule 3B. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Prize Pack winners selected via Rule 3A and the number of eligible entries received via Rule 3B. Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within ten (10) days of notification. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected.
- PRIZES & RETAIL VALUES: One (1) Grand Prize – Four (4) Florida Resident Disney Platinum Annual Pass Vouchers. Vouchers are valid for 365 days from date of Voucher activation. Proof of Florida Residency is required for each recipient at the time of voucher redemption. Annual Passes include Park Hopper® VALUE: $2,892.56. Vouchers are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash, are not transferable and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Ten (10) Prize Packs – one (1) $50 Disney World Gift Card. VALUE: $50.00 each prize. ALL PRIZES: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers/tickets. Certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Winners and guests are responsible for accommodations; transportation to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort, meals, travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings. If any guest of a winner is deemed a minor, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian or minor must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who will be counted as one of the three guests.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its station WMBX-FM, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Prize Provider and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, representatives, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; incorrect announcements of any kind; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold the random drawing from among all eligible Prize Pack winners selected and all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winners are solely responsible for the actions of his/her guests who accompany him/her on park visit and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guests during park visit.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, its associated winner selection and/or notification or the prizes awarded hereunder or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, its associated winner selection and/or notification or the prizes awarded hereunder or the use thereof shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 21, 2019, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca-Cola 4 Parks Sweepstakes Winners List, 701 Northpoint Parkway Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, to be received by April 28, 2019.
- SPONSOR: Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its station WMBX-FM, 701 Northpoint Parkway Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of FL, 18+ at time of entry. Void outside FL and where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes starts April 9, 2019 & ends April 21, 2019. Subject to Official Rules available at X1023.com. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio West Palm Beach, LLC and its station WMBX-FM, 701 Northpoint Parkway Suite 500, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.